Friday, September 19, 2008

Looking for Specific People to Interview for this Documentary


Hello Everyone,
I guess I should change the part where it says I update daily to I update weekly.
Just for the record, I am looking for specific people to interview for this Documentary.
I am looking for people who either knew Sue and Chris at one point in their lives and/or who were involved with Affirmations, The Triangle Foundation, and/or M.A.P.P. (and other tri-county LGBT community organizations in southeast Michigan during the late eighties and early nineties.
Above is the origianl Affirmations building which was located off of Southfield Road. I have found three of the people in the photo but am still looking for the other six. If you are one of these people or you know one of these people in the photo, please let me know through my website's email address which is balexander@pittmannpuckett.com
I can get some of the editing done now, but it would be a whole lot easier to work on the editing when most if not all of the interviews have been completed.
I don't want to post names of people I am looking for because that might not be cool for people who don't want to be interviewed. I hope to be done with all the interviews by the end of this year. I'll write more soon.
Take care,
Brian

No comments: