Saturday, September 6, 2008

First day of the blog. Looking for Vincent Johnson...


Hello Everybody and Welcome to the Pittmann Puckett Documentary Blog.
This blog will keep people up to date on what the latest happenings of this documentary are.

I will do my best to post something everyday with the progress of the film.

Another reason for the blog is in hopes that people out there can help me find other people that I am looking for so I can interview them for the film. I am in the process of finding Vincent Johnson who was a juror for the Pittmann Puckett Murder trial in late 1992.

I am also in need of photographs and film of the era that this film is about. More about all of that later. Right now I just want to get this blog up on the Internet and that will happen on Monday morning.

Talk to you soon and thanks for taking part,

Brian

No comments: